Based on the number of students that receive free or reduced lunch prices, all students in the Richland Parish school district eat school meals free.
Rayville High School receives federal funds under the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA). This requires us to:
- Hire highly qualified teachers
- Notify parents of student achievement
- Promote parental involvement
Rayville High School utilizes Title 1 funds to:
- Fund a curriculum coordinator
- Fund after-school tutoring and credit-recovery programs
- Fund the JCall message system
- Provide a parent center
- Purchase classroom materials for teachers and students
- Purchase computers, software, printers, and ink for our computer labs and classrooms
Any additional questions about how Title 1 funds are utilized may be directed to the Richland Parish School Board.